Registered Member MBACP (Accred), FD (Open), Counselling, DipHE, Therapeutic Counselling.
Comprehensive counselling support in the Northwich, Stretton & Knutsford areas
As a qualified, registered and BACP accredited counsellor/psychotherapist, I provide professional, clinically supervised therapy, in accordance with the BACP (2018) Ethical Framework for the Counselling professions.
Trained as an Integrative Counsellor/Psychotherapist, I utilise Person Centred, CBT and Psychodynamic therapies to help my clients to gain insights, address problems and worries, with a non judgemental, honest and sensitive approach.
We may also work creatively in a number of different ways, such as using art work, objects and journaling to assist you in exploring your feelings.
I have particular experience in supporting clients with Anxiety, Bereavement and Loss, Depression, Relationships, Self Confidence and Low Self Esteem, PTSD, Survivors of Abuse, Substance Dependency, Trauma, Work or Exam Related Stress and concerns that Young Adults face (18+).
- Registered Member MBACP (Accred)
- FD (Open) Counselling
- DipHE (Therapeutic Counselling)
- Undergraduate BSc (Hons) Psychology: Completed Jul'19
Further Training in:
- Adult Attachment Styles/ Adult Attachment Behaviours
- Integrating Artwork into Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Adult Survivors of Sexual Abuse, Trauma, Dissociation and Recover- PODS (Positive Outcomes for Dissociative Survivors)
- Working with Relational Trauma: Disorganised Attachement- PODS (Positive Outcomes for Dissociative Survivors)
- Forensic & Counselling Psychology - BSc Psychology (Hons) Open University
- Private Practice
- Bereavement Counsellor - Hospice of the Good Shepherd
- Substance Dependancy Counsellor - Turning Point
In addition to my counselling practice, I have over 15 years experience as a HR professional which helps me to identify with & support those coping with occupational related issues such as: Bullying & Harassment, work related stress, organisational change and redundancy.